BYC Café

Afternoon! The temp outside is dropping fast. The tires are all topped off and I now have the three granddogs for a long week or so. No-Neck Stitch (new ranch cow dog) and the 2 little dogs that my cat hates, and I think the bigger dog will give the cat a reason to not pick on the small ones. Everything for the cat has been moved upstairs to keep it all good.
I took the sheep for a walk today while delivering eggs to a neighbor. It is kinda funny the way they just follow along enjoying the walkabout!
I think the club practice is out tonight because they are increasing the heavy snow time.
The chicks sound awesome Meg! :jumpy
How fun that they follow you! How many sheep are there?

Can't wait to get home and see what's happening :D
Good evening Cafe.
There's a pot of tea on the stove for those who care for a cup.
@DobieLover :hugs Such a shame.
Congratulations on the new arrivals @Meg-in-MT
Thanks, Shad! Glad to hear you've had a nice and sunny day.

I took the sheep for a walk today while delivering eggs to a neighbor.
I 'babysat' a bottle fed rambylamb for a long weekend once.
Couldn't believe that thing followed me and Rascal everywhere...
...and I had been worried about him 'getting loose'. :gig

1614202479384.png

This might explain some of the scepticism:

A few years ago in summer of 2009 the WHO declared the swine influenza a most deadly pandemic and funded and enforced the production of a vaccine by Glaxo-Smith-Cline.

At the same time the German Government released this pharmaceutical company from any liability regarding the possible side effects of the vaccine.
As it happened, the swine influenza turned out to be rather harmless, but the side effects of the strongly promoted vaccine (already known quite early on by GSK but not made public) were severe and for a lot of patients of lifelong consequences.

The same vaccine produced by GSK in Canada did not show a fracture of the severe side effects from the ones produced in the EU, which lead to the assumption that there might have been issues during the production, such as contaminations or else.
The severe side effects were: Anaphylactic shocks, facial palsy, vascular inflammations, encephalitis, convulsions and narcolepsy, just to name the most severe.

And all the while it was still promoted to be safe and the ones questioning it were defamed as hysterics or anti-vaxxers.

https://www.spiegel.de/gesundheit/d...emrix-risiken-wurden-ignoriert-a-1229144.html
https://www.spiegel.de/gesundheit/d...chaedigt-narkolepsie-patienten-a-1092175.html
https://www.stern.de/gesundheit/warum-die-schweden-den-corona-impfstoffen-misstrauen-9517244.html

Last edited:
I know most promote this and all vaccines. Hoping not to step on any toes but I've never wanted the flu vac and I am almost certain that my son's relapse was associated with his 1 yr shots. I didn't know it was a 9 in 1 like the new dog vaccines. I believe in letting kids get the measels or chicken pox. He went from talking at 10-11 months to started back at 25-28 mths. Not to say that it is common BUT it does happen and talking to Dr's to check autism etc... they said they can't suggest it to someone who doesn't blame the vac's but find it often related. I still can't understand him at 3 & 1/2. Yea I got a late start on kidding.lol

Looks like a joke picture on FaceBook. If i did FB.
Did it do that for just a second or is it stuck??? earning your question?
It keeps doing it! Head normal for a sec then straight back, and keeps ending up on its back :hmm This is the one that was stuck to the shell. I'm guessing that's what it is and I do have vitamin E, but I'm just not sure :confused:

Back
Top Bottom