BYC Café

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready. Oops! Thanks for the coffee Sour! I didn't even hear you in the kitchen getting a pot ready before I announced myself.

It's a little chilly at 21F but we'll again go over freezing for the day. Lots of melting. The garage roof snow load is down to about a foot thick now. The house roof spends the day pissing down on the deck and then it freezes up into a thick sheet of ice for me to deal with in the morning.
roofs have been cleared twice already---piles of snow with underlying ice all around
thanks for the coffee--I left some everything bagels in the kitchen

ahh coffee, thanks sour. Morning all
roof spends the day pissing down on the deck and then it freezes up into a thick sheet of ice for me to deal with in the morning.
Was worried about that here, but it didn't last long. It's really warmed up and melted everything. Now it's dropping a little hi low 50's, 40's by 3pm and WINDeyyy.

Playing with pics...of Mama's with Chicks.
1614347208952.png

Morning and thanks for the coffee! I feel like I need it today.
We have the standard 50mph breeze starting up in a bit, I can see the trees starting to move. My cat spent the evening on the stairs growling at the cow dog. He misses having the run of the house and morning coffee! I gave him a can of wet food to make up for it.
The dogs get crated at night, one set to make sure the cat doesn't attack them and the other one is an unknown possible cat chaser, very likely not going to back down if my cat decides to have an attitude in motion!
Enjoy the day, Cafe! How are the chicks this am, Meg?

Blindingly bright outside with the sun on the snow. Should be seeing some bare ground in the garden soon.
It's crazy bright!!
Cheers me up.
Coop path is clear..... as is most of run, nice for the birds.
Driveway is clear too.
This is when my obsessive war on snow pack pays off big time.

Back
Top Bottom