BYC Café

We're going to what will pass for the Michigan Irish Music Festival in Muskegon today. It was cancelled last year, of course. They cancelled it for this year too, since a lot of the groups who come are from "across the pond." So this last minute (set up in June, I think) one day affair is much appreciated.

Tomorrow we'll visit the Fallasburg Fall Festival. We have it lucky with that: we can take "the back way in" and not be part of the 1-2 mile crawl of cars going into the parking lot. It's about 10 miles from our house.

Safe travels, DL. I have really enjoyed your pictures.

Afternoon pot is brewed! DL, it looks like a fantastic time was had by all! Beautiful pictures!
We delivered 4 cords of firewood today and either we will do the same tomorrow or do some hay gathering. I feel like I am in a panic to get ready for winter! Snow flurries and a freeze on Monday night but then it warms up..., but we have yet another college to go visit and it seems like any free time in Oct is quickly disappearing.
Enjoy the weekend!

We're home, unpacked and I have my second load of wash going.
We stopped at another place along the Appalachian Trail to run the dogs after a fantastic breakfast at Cafe at Delight in Ludlow. We stopped at 4 garage sales on the way home and got ice cream for lunch!

When I went out to do lock up and head count I was thrilled to see three of the chicks perched between Olivia and Wren and the other two on the poop board edge. Tink and Tonk were kind enough to be keeping the 11 fresh eggs warm for my return! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom