BYC Café

I am 95% sure Widget is laying now!:celebrate:wee

I got another 50 gram egg this morning, and she was just leaving the nest when I peaked in. I would be 100% sure, but the egg wasn't "just laid" warm, it was just warm. I did see the roo mate with her yesterday, so he knows something.

My next milestone is for a 6 egg day. Then it'll be an "everybirdy laid" day. :)

Good girl Maggie :)
How did the second game go? I sure hope it is a lot warmer there than here!! We made 11°F today

Did Sour train Maggie or trained the Princess? ;)
We did not stay until completion of the second game, but they won 1/0.

Training Miss Maggie Mae is relatively easy. Training the Princess - :lau:gig:lau:lau:lau

Acquaintance in same scenario.

That's what I thought....snow on the ground here.

Interesting 'wild'life observations via tracks in that snow.
So different in the yards without fences and dogs.....and in the coop with no cockbird.
Just below freezing with full sun and highs moving to mid 30's.
What have you got roaming around aart?

Good evening Cafe.
Wet and miserable here.
Got the hallway carpet laid after a lot of bad language and the odd bruised finger or two. Finished painting the kitchen. Not over keen on the colour but the paint was free.
What does one put in a kitchen to make it look less bare? I could do plants on the window sill I guess.

What does one put in a kitchen to make it look less bare? I could do plants on the window sill I guess.
Hooks to hang pans or utensils on. A cutting board/serving tray on the counter, leaning against the wall, especially if it's a beautiful piece of wood or stone. A jar of multi-colored, "cleary" marbles to catch the light on the window sill.

Back
Top Bottom