BYC Café

Me too! And I'm especially glad I'm not getting any in the house!
My step-dad built the addition to our cottage, literally over our heads. There was a brief period of time when the space between the original building and the addition were not connected, and no roof there. Everything was under cover, so when it rained, only the cement floor got wet.

One of my vivid memories was the sound of Reece sweeping rain out of the hallway in the morning. Good times, yes.

I finally took the mower deck off the tractor.
For those who don't recall, a blade feel off due to a failed brass bolt 6wks ago.
Took a couple weeks to get a metal detector to find the compression washer.
There is some brass in the threads, but it doesn't look that bad, tho it's hard to see a good inch deep to start of thread.
I should probably get a tap to run thru them, instead of forcing a hardened bolt in.
Sigh....my mechanics mojo is mighty weak these days.

DH estimated 15x40 feet when I just asked him. I just looked up what snow weighs, and of course it depends on how wet the snow is. But if it's "average," then it's about 15 lbs per cubic foot. We have had 8-12" of snow up there, so enough to need to be shoveled.
Yep, big shed dormer. I didn't know if it was a small one with a peaked roof. I don't suppose he can get it with a roof rake? Way safer than getting up on a snow covered roof. It would help even if he could only reach the closer half from the ground.

Back
Top Bottom