BYC Café

Hey Cafe Dl let us know about the mud treatments...
I waged my own war with apple crisp .. first recipe called for less apple lots more topping.
Came out like cement. found one I like. less to cut cold butter in then add a beaten egg.. twice the apples. Have a bite let me know.
001.jpg

Hey Cafe Dl let us know about the mud treatments...
I waged my own war with apple crisp .. first recipe called for less apple lots more topping.
Came out like cement. found one I like. less to cut cold butter in then add a beaten egg.. twice the apples. Have a bite let me know.View attachment 3262300
It's great! What is everyone else having?

I made decent progress. I decided to wait until tomorrow to finish digging the bottom drain and bore into the filter pit because groundwater is pushing out my lower wall repairs. I bailed out six five gallon buckets of water from the pond today. But I managed to get some material to stick to the top of the blowouts. Hopefully by Sunday I'll be able to get more of it repaired.
IMG_20220916_183333565.jpg

I got the skimmer installed, the 2-in pipe run into the filter pit, the pump mounted and the two output lines connected. I also cleaned out the waterfall filter which was full of mud and rocks.
IMG_20220916_183340858.jpg

This is just a pretty spider web I saw on my way out to run the dogs this morning.
IMG_20220916_092747085.jpg

Yikes!
Think that will be a problem in the future?
No. I don't think it's a high water table. It's just the rain water making it's way down through the soil. It takes the path of least resistance and that lets it leak into the pond site. Once I have the liner in place it should flow down around it.

Back
Top Bottom