BYC Café

Coffee is ready.

I picked up my keepsake urn and cremation necklace for Dave yesterday. I thought I was also picking up the main urn as the son told me they'd both gone home to VA and WV. His sister drove all the way up from WV to get him because she didn't want me to have him. What a petty little ant. It was she that wrote that horrible obit too. Don't they realize they can NEVER keep him from me? He will be a part of me forever. I have my bit of his physical self and all of my memories and feelings and they can never take that from me.

I have decided I'm going to have a celebration of life for him this Sept near his birthday. It will be in the Heritage Center in Endicott. We met and worked in Endicott and all his former co-workers and friends commuted there so the venue is perfect. I will most assuredly NOT be inviting his family to attend. I'm so done with all their judgy crap.

Last edited:
Good morning, and thanks for the coffee.
Coffee is ready.

Don't they realize they can NEVER keep him from me? He will be a part of me forever. I have my bit of his physical self and all of my memories and feelings and they can never take that from me.

I have decided I'm going to have a celebration of life for him this Sept near is birthday. It will be in the Heritage Center in Endicott. We met and worked in Endicott and all his former co-workers and friends commuted there so the venue is perfect. I will most assuredly NOT be inviting his family to attend. I'm so done with all their judgy crap.
That's a fact and a good plan. You are literally and figuratively DONE with them. I would suggest refusing any further interaction. :hugs

Coffee is ready.

I picked up my keepsake urn and cremation necklace for Dave yesterday. I thought I was also picking up the main urn as the son told me they'd both gone home to VA and WV. His sister drove all the way up from WV to get him because she didn't want me to have him. What a petty little ant. It was she that wrote that horrible obit too. Don't they realize they can NEVER keep him from me? He will be a part of me forever. I have my bit of his physical self and all of my memories and feelings and they can never take that from me.

I have decided I'm going to have a celebration of life for him this Sept near his birthday. It will be in the Heritage Center in Endicott. We met and worked in Endicott and all his former co-workers and friends commuted there so the venue is perfect. I will most assuredly NOT be inviting his family to attend. I'm so done with all their judgy crap.
I think a celebration of life for Dave is a great plan! And even better to have it with people who truly knew him and care about you.

Back
Top Bottom