BYC Café

I'd rather treat everyone like I'd like to be treated. I wouldn't want someone being nasty and cruel towards me.
I have the same philosophy. Until someone directs a nasty or hurtful comment towards me. Then they'll get both barrels up. I don't like pretending that someone isn't acting like an ass. IMO they need to know and some sign language can be universal.

Ever seen a chicks eyeball inside an egg? If not here you go, it's the big black circle. They were wiggling all around for me

IMG_20200114_184422.jpg

I have the same philosophy. Until someone directs a nasty or hurtful comment towards me. Then they'll get both barrels up. I don't like pretending that someone isn't acting like an ass. IMO they need to know and some sign language can be universal.
I usually try to just turn the other cheek. People probably think it's weak of me, but that's how my father raised me. Walk away and scream if you have to, but never lose control or composure.

I'm working on it more and more especially as I get older.

As this was pointed out to Staff, I’ll just hop in here and remind folks that just because certain emojis are currently available to use, common sense and adherence to BYCs rule should dictate their use or their non use.
Ruh roh. I kind of figured this was going to happen with the "new post" set up on the homepage.

Thank you for the friendly reminder :highfive:

Back
Top Bottom