BYC Café

I'll post an update of my Monster Fursuit mask when it's done. Anybody wanna guess what animal I chose the monster to be?
0122200934.jpg
0122200937.jpg

Morning! 20's and sunshine. Thanks for the coffee! I am glad Moon is seemingly doing okay, Bunny. That was a close one.
Shad, it looks like you will have to get those "wild" equines and put them to work hauling stuff over the track! LOL!
Have a great day you all! Wrestling dual tonight so that might be fun for the DH to get out of the house for a bit and grab some dinner.
Good Morning MM. Hope you are doing well today. Sunshine makes such a difference doesn't it?

I just received a Murray McMurray catalog......:weeoh boy oh boy

Better than the Sears "Wish Book" (remember that?):gig
Unfortunately most dog trainers do not train for livestock.

I'm not sure how much "training" this dog has had. I would say he has been reasonably well socialized with people (complete stranger grabbed him, half strangled him, dragged him around by his collar and he never even growled at me) but even when he didn't have his sights set on my minis, he completely ignored those kids (other than to dodge when they tried to grab his collar). Near as I could tell, he had no recall (at least, as far as the kids were concerned).

@MysteryChicken - sorry, it's a mystery to me. My best guess is chupacabra?

Better than the Sears "Wish Book" (remember that?):gig

I'm not sure how much "training" this dog has had. I would say he has been reasonably well socialized with people (complete stranger grabbed him, half strangled him, dragged him around by his collar and he never even growled at me) but even when he didn't have his sights set on my minis, he completely ignored those kids (other than to dodge when they tried to grab his collar). Near as I could tell, he had no recall (at least, as far as the kids were concerned).

@MysteryChicken - sorry, it's a mystery to me. My best guess is chupacabra?
Nope, I'll reveal the animal once all guesses are in to make it fun.

Back
Top Bottom