BYC Café

Despite yesterdays disciplinary incarceration (within the first ten minutes of being out of the coop, Knock started three fights:rolleyes:) She managed to get all her chicks up the ramp and into the coop this evening. This is great because it means I can concentrate on Bracket who is making zero progress in this department.
This is Knock still shouting the odds at one of the roosters outside.:rant
P1222107.JPG

Oh look, it's that sweet, happy, well tempered hen with her chicks again.
P1232146.JPG

A couple of seconds later she was scrapping again.:rolleyes:
P1232152.JPG

I was told, rather unkindly I thought by one of the other people that live here (nobody can leave here atm due to the landslides) that Knock gets her bad attitude from me!!
Well honestly...how rude can you get.:p

Despite yesterdays disciplinary incarceration (within the first ten minutes of being out of the coop, Knock started three fights:rolleyes:) She managed to get all her chicks up the ramp and into the coop this evening. This is great because it means I can concentrate on Bracket who is making zero progress in this department.
View attachment 2009126
View attachment 2009128
View attachment 2009129
I was told, rather unkindly I thought by one of the other people that live here (nobody can leave here atm due to the landslides) that Knock gets her bad attitude from me!!

:gig

I was just talking to my husband about some of the opinions that I read on here. Some are way off in left field to me.

I usually get my knowledge on chickens from actually doing it myself and not getting the information from others. It's best to see it with your own eyes.
I'll Squawk to that!

View attachment 2009126
View attachment 2009128
View attachment 2009129
That is one serious mama hen!!

My son and his family have 6 dogs. When you're an animal lover it can be hard to say no right? He's his mother's son for sure.
YES!!! In the early 70s I worked as a vet tech for 4 years (before there was such a thing)....brought everything home!!! My husband was in the Navy and we were stationed in Florida. When he finished his tour we returned to Ohio with three dogs, three cats and a horse. We moved in with my dear in-laws who had NO PETS!!! Memorable....very memorable.

Back
Top Bottom