BYC Café

We have a dwarf peach tree 😁 ducks actually do not ruin vegetables like chickens would. They will eat the smaller plants, but if I bought plants at Lowe's or what not that are already started, they will not bother them.

We are getting a few different fruit bushes and trees from her I already forgot what kind 😂

I know that one of them is wild grapes
We're clearing a 1/2 acre pasture at my in-laws farm to put in a small orchard and was looking at dwarf peaches. How do you like yours?

No, our parents coated us in Caladryl lotion. I guess our breathing was ok. Yeah, it was scary for kids. Didn't stop me from going in the woods though.

Oh wow that does sound terrifying!!!

I just peed😂😂😂

Me too lol

Didn’t even think of that!! Great idea!! Thanks!!!

My friend and I were relaxing by the pond....dogs were playing.....idyllic scene. My Aussie, Trip was about a year and a half old...he came around a tree and his back foot sunk into a yellow jacket nest....they streamed out like water from a hose and were all over him before we could even move from our chairs!!! He didn't move...stood there looking at me, getting stung all over...... I ran up and grabbed him and my first thought was to run to the pond. A few steps toward the pond and I realized we were getting covered with yellow jackets and the pond wasn't going to save us without scuba gear!!! So we ran to the training building....probably 150 feet away. We dived in and slammed the door.....and started slapping the yellow jackets off of him. By the time we got the bees off him and called the vet...his eyes were swollen shut and he had lumps all over....probably 10-20 stings!! Poor, poor boy!!! Took him home to give benedryl....

Oh wow!!! How awful!!! Glad everyone was okay!!!

My friend and I were relaxing by the pond....dogs were playing.....idyllic scene. My Aussie, Trip was about a year and a half old...he came around a tree and his back foot sunk into a yellow jacket nest....they streamed out like water from a hose and were all over him before we could even move from our chairs!!! He didn't move...stood there looking at me, getting stung all over...... I ran up and grabbed him and my first thought was to run to the pond. A few steps toward the pond and I realized we were getting covered with yellow jackets and the pond wasn't going to save us without scuba gear!!! So we ran to the training building....probably 150 feet away. We dived in and slammed the door.....and started slapping the yellow jackets off of him. By the time we got the bees off him and called the vet...his eyes were swollen shut and he had lumps all over....probably 10-20 stings!! Poor, poor boy!!! Took him home to give benedryl....
That is a very scary story!

Back
Top Bottom