BYC Café

Morning! Thanks for the coffee, Sour. It snowed again.
That does sound unnerving, DL. But on the flip side, he knew he figured out a way to do something that he shouldn't be doing and had the awareness to think that it was funny and that whole process is at least good even if it is a giant toddler move. DH and I went out for pizza last evening (Valentine's Day belated) and I let him drive to see how things were going. He is still safe but slow and makes more of the square cornering moves. Not particularly smooth in the corners but okay. I drive when we go anywhere down the hill.
State brackets are posted and DS$'s looks pretty good. I think he is getting excited. I hope he can appreciate the experience and lessons doled out this year and get psyched!
Have a great day!

She's responsible and thinking of others.

Unfortunately, DH is beyond being able to do either of those things. He gets a little worse every day.
Be proud of her, the doctor had to threaten to have my dad's license revoked if he continued to drive and he still walks around with the keys in his pocket. He still tries to find reason he has to drive and recently mom discovered him getting ready to drive somewhere when she came back from a quick trip to the store.

Good morning!

I'm trying to stay in a good mood. The Sunshine is leaving us again for several day and the cold is returning. I'm at the mechanic again for my car...I love my car, but it is time to start looking for a new one. And we have gotten really busy with the home business. We have an order that is going to be really hard to fill on time, so I really need to be home working and not here. Good news is all 5 girls are laying again, two every other day, but I'll take it.

Hope everyone is having a great day...thank you for the coffee.

Back
Top Bottom