BYC Café

Good morning folks. Having said that, I am headed back to bed, so I don't notice the few inches of snow that fell. If you ignore it, it has to go away - at least before summer.
If you do not see it, it did not happen!

:gig

So I spent my Monday on this guy, he’s been in the freezer for about three years now and I figured it was time:
0ABB6A58-AF89-44B8-B00E-7B3D94EA7AC2.jpeg

7B1996EB-5E48-45A5-B8FA-1BEA9CC6F433.jpeg

Wow, very pretty B&T! My husband started his adult life as a taxidermist and our youngest went to school here in town for it a couple years ago. How long will you spend on this project?
Well I cheated this time and bought a body for it, so it mounted a little quicker than I’m used to lol; he’ll be in the drying room for 5-6 days before I do the finishing on the head and feet, his toes are pretty bad right now and I haven’t decided if I’ll leave them or rebuild them, it’s mine though so I can always do it later.
He’ll be standing on a huge chunk of amethyst though and I still have to poke a hole in the rock for that....it may be a few hours just for that!

Wow, very pretty B&T! My husband started his adult life as a taxidermist and our youngest went to school here in town for it a couple years ago. How long will you spend on this project?
Hahaha now this one will take a fair few hours still; I’ll tackle it....Friday?
I’ve got a trade show in 2 wks I want it for and it’ll probably still be damp
image.jpg

Good Wednesday Morning!

The clouds are back and the wind is howling in from the north so the temps are down again, but the sun occasionally peeks out. It makes me want to run out and absorb it for the few seconds we can see and feel it.

Thank you so much for the coffee, it is wonderful! It and a fresh scrambled egg breakfast was perfect!

Hope everyone is having a great day so far!

Back
Top Bottom