BYC Café

Even if he's REALLY cute?? ;)

Who is the one on our right? Serious quads on that boy.

You stole my idea!!!!!! :D
She has some serious talent.

I had to order it from Amazon the one time I tried making bacon. Apparently it is real smoke that is captured then liquified somehow. I was wondering if it was just some combination of chemicals.

Yeah but he's taken.

UC Davis is helping the economy!!
The order was for a 16inch macBook pro with the bells and whistles--north of $3400.00 for one computer replacement.

I let Captain out of the ward. His first order of business was to jump Torvi.
Fabio naturally knocked him off.
Captain's second order of business was to start a fight with Fabio. I broke them up twice and they went for a third go. I snatched up Cap and tossed his butt back in the ward.
MY second order is business was placing an ad for Cap on CL. I could let them fight it out but I have little patience for nursing them back to health afterwards just to have them do it again.
I have zero experience in determining if they are in a fight to the death mode. All I do know is Fabio is a more experienced fighter (thanks to his using me as a punching bag) and he is coming to the fight with two daggers and Cap is coming with a sling shot. And Fabio isn't sleeping this time...
Shame really but breaking up rooster fights isn't on the top of my entertainment list either.
They get a bit indiscriminate when they're seeing red.
You may find in the long run that just one rooster is the best solution.

Good morning Cafe.
Coffee is made. Tea bags, milk and sugar on the counter.
Mostly sunny here and getting warmer.
This coordinated easing of lockdown seems to be a bit lacking in the coordination dept. Some places are open, some open for a bit and shut again, some must open at night or something.:confused: Puncuality had never been a priority here for any endeavor, but now it's just guesswork whether something will open or not.

I hope not in my case! Love my boys :love
Morning Perris. Some days I love my boys more than others.:p I've just spent morning opening up swatting Tribe 2's young cockerel off an assortment of hens who he seems to think are in desperate need of his attention.:rolleyes:
I just swat him off one hen when he jumps on another saying "what about this one then?"
Eventually Lock, who is neither male nor female, beat him gently about the head with her right foot and chased him down to the compost heap. She's a wonder is that Lock.
In another couple of weeks the senior roosters will sort him out. He's not old enough for them to take seriously yet and the hens shake him off most of the time.

Last edited:
the senior roosters will sort him out. He's not old enough for them to take seriously yet
Obelix is in that fortunate position, and hasn't had the strength to try his luck with a hen since the fox attack; he had only just started it when the fox struck. Poor old Sven meanwhile has been sent into exile by his son Chirk, who has taken over as dom, and chases Sven away from the girls whenever he claps eyes on him. I assume this will stop once Chirk feels really secure. Sven is fit enough to run away and hide; Obelix not so yet.

Good morning Cafe.
Thanks for the coffee Shad; I've been up since 4.30 (5.5 hours ago here) and really need it now!
We are expecting a statement today easing the lockdown here to include visiting relatives if they are local, where local = within 5 miles. Our daughter is 50 miles away, so we won't benefit sadly.

Back
Top Bottom