BYC Café

Tooth got pulled late last year. It's an infection in whatever is left in the way of bone and nerve canals I think.
Yikes....didn't have a 'dry socket' there did you?
Should have healed over by now, unless they left a root tip in there.
Have had 4 molars pulled in the past couple years(...and used to date a dentist).
Upper? Could be a sinus issue.

Good morning Café. Thanks for the coffee Shad. I drained the pot and started another. Road Trip today! I'm taking DH to a clinical trial visit then off to meet his daughter to start his (and my) vacation!
I feel a little of this :wee, a little of this :hit and maybe a little of this :ya all at the same time.
Have a great day everyone!!

Good morning Café. Thanks for the coffee Shad. I drained the pot and started another. Road Trip today! I'm taking DH to a clinical trial visit then off to meet his daughter to start his (and my) vacation!
I feel a little of this :wee, a little of this :hit and maybe a little of this :ya all at the same time.
Have a great day everyone!!
:highfive: :hugs
Safe travels DL.

Got up early today to enjoy the cool with clothes, hot coffee, and maybe some cooking.

I can't stand the smell of myself by the end of the day.
I was really glad for the bath I had last night! We have been having 90 degrees daily, if not 100°! Last night I laid out the flooring in the goat room.

Attachments

• 20200705_215341.jpg
    20200705_215341.jpg
    324.5 KB · Views: 2
Give it a few days, you'll get used to it ;) :gig
NOT something I want to get used to!
We've arrived, had an incredibly good breakfast and DH is in with the clinician now.
I keep running wiring plans through my mind for the circuit I'm installing in the bathroom.

NOT something I want to get used to!
We've arrived, had an incredibly good breakfast and DH is in with the clinician now.
I keep running wiring plans through my mind for the circuit I'm installing in the bathroom.
Is the trial going now?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom