BYC Café

I grabbed a flogger by his legs and drove his spur into my finger!
20200712_001908.jpg

went back down the hill to work on the bathroom
So Mom's house is right next to yours?
Same house as 'Dad's' or ....?
Glad you're getting a break with the weather and fewer duties.

now it's getting sweaty.
Ha!! Had one cooler day here, but yesterday got pretty sweaty.
Today and tomorrow supposed to be cooler but then and other multi day heat wave is forecast.
Hey. How's your tooth?

So Mom's house is right next to yours?
Same house as 'Dad's' or ....?
No but mom's house is pretty close. It's down at the foot of the hill from where I live about 1.25 miles away.
Dad's house is actually mom's house too since she took sole possession when he died. I just always call it dad's house because he wouldn't ever leave the damn thing! I offered to flip a small house for them when he was still alive and he just didn't want to let go of that house regardless that it had gotten to be WAY more than he could handle during his senior years. I'm only 51 and the thing gives me heart palpitations at the thought of taking care of it.

Last edited:
Hey. How's your tooth?
Dunno aart, it's not there and hasn't been for some time. If the tooth fairies got it they didn't pay for it!!
What I do have is a jaw/root infection.
Not unexpected, but the dentist is booked solid catching up on every lockdown toothache.
I have an appointment the week after next.

Dunno aart, it's not there and hasn't been for some time. If the tooth fairies got it they didn't pay for it!!
What I do have is a jaw/root infection.
Not unexpected, but the dentist is booked solid catching up on every lockdown toothache.
I have an appointment the week after next.
I should have asked, how's your mouth...Smartassish is how it is! :gig
Could they at least get you started on antibiotics?

I should have asked, how's your mouth...Smartassish is how it is! :gig
Could they at least get you started on antibiotics?
It's not painful at the moment. If it gets bad again I'll get an emergency appointment. I'm waiting for an adjustment to the bottom set, so I would like to get everything done with the minimum exposure to dentistry.

Back
Top Bottom