BYC Café

Everything on the breakfast plate came from here except the avocado and goat cheese.
IMG_20200815_101416051.jpg

Good evening Cafe.
A disaster of global proportions today. I broke my last pair of braces.:(
Quite hard to find a decent these days with eyelets rather than clips. I've had to resort to a belt.

Tack didn't leave her nest today so I've cleared what I could around the pile; the pile is, or was 8 metres by 5 metres by 2 metres and has large branches buried on top of flimsy twigs. Not my doing I hasten to add. I spent a couple of hours on it and that was too much in the heat. I've reduced the size by about half now.

The East bank weasel has been trying it's luck with the bantams. I've got two now with hardly any tail feathers. Neither are injured but they were all reluctant to come down from the Magnolia tree this evening. I had to go up and get Bracket who had got too high to encourage down with a pole due to poor light.

Good evening Cafe.
A disaster of global proportions today. I broke my last pair of braces.:(
Quite hard to find a decent these days with eyelets rather than clips. I've had to resort to a belt.

Tack didn't leave her nest today so I've cleared what I could around the pile; the pile is, or was 8 metres by 5 metres by 2 metres and has large branches buried on top of flimsy twigs. Not my doing I hasten to add. I spent a couple of hours on it and that was too much in the heat. I've reduced the size by about half now.

The East bank weasel has been trying it's luck with the bantams. I've got two now with hardly any tail feathers. Neither are injured but they were all reluctant to come down from the Magnolia tree this evening. I had to go up and get Bracket who had got too high to encourage down with a pole due to poor light.

Bummer! Does amazon deliver out there?

I broke my last pair of braces.:(
Quite hard to find a decent these days with eyelets rather than clips.
Curious to know the difference..... with pics if possible.

Last hot day(of this wave anyway) here,
cooling tomorrow low 80's for the next week.

Segregated the flock today, so juniors had their own peaceful cooling station.

Back
Top Bottom