BYC Café

Good morning Café. Thanks for the coffee Shad. Good luck with your bits!
Perris those are some of the best noises with which to disturb the peace! I'm off to listen to mine before heading down for another full day of tiling. Yesterday was drudgery finessing the bottom course level. Things should go faster today.

My father had to get that done quite often. On his face too. Redheads...

What's my excuse ? Dark haired (once upon a time), dark complected - perhaps too much time spent in the great outdoors?

I have a bandage from above my ear down my neck. I asked if he really did remove my ear, and he assured me that it is still there.

Good morning Cafe.
Coffee is made. A good olive bread loaf and tomato and garlic paste to go with it.
Grey and dismal here. Below 30C though which is a result.
Bashing computers this morning. Waiting for some bits to be sent from the UK. Boxes of bits, nothing fits.:lau
Good morning, cafe. Thanks for the coffee and bread, Shad. Best wishes sorting your...bits!
Perris those are some of the best noises with which to disturb the peace! I'm off to listen to mine before heading down for another full day of tiling. Yesterday was drudgery finessing the bottom course level. Things should go faster today.
:fl for smooth sailing! Err...tiling.

Good morning, Cafe', and thanks Shad. Pulling a Van Gogh today. Off to the dermatologist for the second removal of skin cancer behind my ear. Hope he leaves the ear.
Hoping it goes quickly for you, Sour! The appointment, not the ear removal :oops:

What's my excuse ? Dark haired (once upon a time), dark complected - perhaps too much time spent in the great outdoors?

I have a bandage from above my ear down my neck. I asked if he really did remove my ear, and he assured me that it is still there.
Mohs?
My dad had a bunch removed, basal cell, the 'best' kind.
He said, rather adamantly..."it's not from golfing last summer, it's from a lifetime of being in the sun". Not to mention 'tanning'.

The only heat you have is wood and you can do it on only 2 cords a year??

Or .... maybe let it just be water under the bridge. Let it go unless she decides she wants to talk about it. She is helping you now and that is what is important.

The male peacocks at college would be up on the dorm roofs - 3 stories - screaming their heads off during mating season. What a racket!!!!!

AARP, MVP Health Care and Delta Dental have figured out I'll be on Medicare in 6 months. What do you think of Delta Dental?? I have a cleaning next month and I'm going to ask what things would cost without insurance (at the moment I'm on DW's Federal Blue Cross). I don't have much in the way of dental needs (at least not yet) so it may be cheaper to just pay and not get dental insurance.
There are a lot of things to figure out at age 65!

Relatives of mine that do not have Dental insurance after age 65 have broken and missing teeth. I do not think purchasing Delta Dental is too expensive

Back
Top Bottom