BYC Café

by what or whom? you harvesting, or something/one else?

We are getting a last blast of summer till Tuesday, then autumnal weather arrives and drops the temps significantly (assuming the weathermen have it right; sometimes they do, sometimes they don't) but I can't enjoy it as I'm going down with something; raging sore throat and fatigue :(.
Fauci says to take vit. D and Vit. C!

Watch those symptoms and get a covid test if you get more of them. How is taste and smell?

by what or whom? you harvesting, or something/one else?

We are getting a last blast of summer till Tuesday, then autumnal weather arrives and drops the temps significantly (assuming the weathermen have it right; sometimes they do, sometimes they don't) but I can't enjoy it as I'm going down with something; raging sore throat and fatigue :(.
daughter and granddaughter picked the last of what was ther---big frost was predicted.

Good evening Cafe.
There's a pot of tea brewing.
28C max here today and that wasn't for long. Had a bit of rain which is going to help keep the temperatures down. Mostly around 25C which is perfect for me.
Doing stuff to prepare a bit for winter today. Getting some wood in, some coop repairs, getting the last of the summer crops out of the ground.

Just what you needed, right?:he Take care of yourself, hope you get well soon.
Fight the BUG!! Salt water gargles ...and steak and spinach are my front line bug fighters.
Hope you can kick it soon!
Sorry to hear you're under the weather, Perris. I hope you get through it quickly. Kind of a scary time to catch a bug :hmm
Fauci says to take vit. D and Vit. C! Watch those symptoms and get a covid test if you get more of them. How is taste and smell?
Thanks all for your concern and advice; I don't think it's the dreaded covid19, just a run-of-the-mill bug that should blow through in a few days; gargling, yes doing that, vits D and C yes taking them, plus lots of sleep, and water. Smell and taste still working :) and headache much better since taking a pill for that too!

Back
Top Bottom