BYC Café

Good morning, café!

The grass around here is finally filling back in after grasshopper mania. There is still dirt showing in many spots, but it looks a whole lot better. I wonder if the spruce tress will survive the winter with only half of their needles.

Does anyone remember who started the thread with homemade rollout nest box plans? I can't seem to find it again.

Good luck with your test, DL! Is this for work?

Hope everyone has a happy Thursday.

Good morning, café!

The grass around here is finally filling back in after grasshopper mania. There is still dirt showing in many spots, but it looks a whole lot better. I wonder if the spruce tress will survive the winter with only half of their needles.

Does anyone remember who started the thread with homemade rollout nest box plans? I can't seem to find it again.

Was this one of the locust years?

Good morning, café!

You can buy inserts and build a nest box around them. I forget where I bought mine.
20200314_160840.jpg

Back
Top Bottom