BYC Café

Why would that be? 🤔
Grooming, vetting, training, etc...all the 'hard things' you can think about when owning a dog. I just do not want, nor do I feel capable of, those responsibilities at this time.
I do not want to go into the difficulties I am having any further than that.

And your the only one that can decide that @aart
Yes, Thank You.

What type of botifarra? Was it of the 'black' variety? :oops:
No thankfully because I wont eat that. I think they call this one red. It's not white and it's not blood sausage either. Not being a gourmet of any description I take what the more knowledgeable say which is the pork these were made from was free range. I can believe it makes a difference.

My last dog had to be put down at 14, in Jan.89 haven't had a dog since. I don't mind the grooming (I was a groomer), don't mind the training- wasn't difficult at all with the breed I had. But, I don't drive - could never afford the upkeep of car. But, mainly as a senior now, I can't afford my health care and that of a dog. Even the routine stuff like vaccinations etc.,costs more and more. And that is hoping the dog doesn't get an injury or need diagnosis from a vet.

In the older days, used to give our own DHL shots. I suppose by now there are a million more things they give shots for, aside from rabies. And as Sourland believes, you get a dog late in life and you won't be around to care for it. I have no family/friend that would take in a dog, if/when I kick off.

Back
Top Bottom