BYC Café

Soooooooo, cut up half a pumpkin and rationed it out amongst the runs. Of course adults got bigger slices than the 10 week olds, even the 4 week olds got some smaller pieces sans seeds (the 10 week olds got no seeds either). Everybody jumped on it like it was a Halloween treat or something. Yesterday's treat was just a few strawberries and seedless grapes cut up and divided for the runs. We are just having too much fun.. One group of 10 week olds runs to me, and the other group runs from me.. In spite of all being raised together. The 5 that are 4 weeks old fight to see who gets chest rubs or to roost on my arm. At least somebody loves me.. ha ha ha :gig

We went up to Tumwater Costco loads of fun but they know us out of there before noon looked at changing the cell phone company been where I was for 12 years maybe more so anyway I am loosing basic coverage the company was sold to Dish gonna unlock my phone go to guess t mobile now sprint is gone

Buttoned up to the ridge. One day early.
Cleaned the chimney (and put it back on).
Half the tear off shingles are loaded in the truck ready to go to the tipping station in the morning.
Over half of the new shingles have been hauled up onto the roof.
I'm hoping to bribe one of the workers into helping me finish the roof on Sunday.
625079500.jpg

Good morning Café. Coffee is ready.
Doctor's appointments today after a trip to empty the truck then run the dogs. Then back on the roof. I just got up and I'm already feeling tired!
Hang in there!

Stayed near 70 all night......peepers(?) and insects singing away out there.
One last hurrah of the open window symphony......then another front moving in this afternoon with rain and temp drop back down near the blue line.

Back
Top Bottom