BYC Café

For the rest of the day.....3.5hrs?
Nice, but still.....well, you'll be glad of it one day.
I carry 4.5 hours for PTO whenever I want to use it. I will wait until I accrue at least a full 10 hours so I can take a full day off. I work 10 hour days.

I hope you just have a gunked up trap. Cleaning that out would be the easiest fix.
And often is VERY stinky!

I'm a bit bemused at what Americans have to be thankful for this year.
Well ... some of us can be thankful none of the family or friends have had Covid :D

Maybe they have a better understanding of 'Thanksgiving' history than we do here, where it is really rather skewed?
https://time.com/5911943/thanksgivi...U1RA0EPCnhBJ_1pe-wk7zyrU9N9vcPtf7wJjZtNFLxlvs
Thanks for the link aart. I suspect they'll have better luck once the new Interior Dept head is installed. So many Federal program heads in place now are unqualified for the position, even worse those that publically dump on the agency they are heading.

If my mother gets it, she'll never survive it. She has way too much wrong with her.
:fl I hope she stays healthy.

Oh dear, just as everything seemed to calm down a bit.
Calmed down? Maybe it is there, it is flaring big time in the USA. Over 200K new cases on the 27th. And now up to 267K dead to date.

I unclogged my sink in the master bathroom.
Always a good day when something is accomplished!

I miss going out to dinner. We only went out a few times, like on birthdays or our anniversaries. It was sort of a tradition.
Yep, I'll be making a rib roast for our 30th tomorrow. No going out to eat for us.

Back
Top Bottom