BYC Café

How are the rest doing? I hope they are doing well.
I think it'll be okay. I got quite a bit of vitamin e in her, and on me! Ha. Have 6 total out, one internally pipped and I think the rest are duds :confused:

The one I had to help out of the shell is kinda rough. Will take it out a little at a time and remove shell and membrane. He's not as cooperative as the yell'er one...

I think it'll be okay. I got quite a bit of vitamin e in her, and on me! Ha. Have 6 total out, one internally pipped and I think the rest are duds :confused:

The one I had to help out of the shell is kinda rough. Will take it out a little at a time and remove shell and membrane. He's not as cooperative as the yell'er one...

I was just asking around about your chick. They said vitamin e like you're giving it and if possible some selenium to help it absorb the e.

Random fact I thought interesting about resistance more than vaccines. Beekeepers kids are much much more likely to be allergic to bee stings than other kids. It's caused from some of the phermones brought in by the parent while the other phermones needed to counteract are in the stings venom. Because BK'ing parents are "responsible" they don't let their kids get stung so they have a lot of A from parents clothes etc... but no B from no stings. If the kids got stung no such problem.
Odd but just thought about it thinking of natural immunization while reading a bee thread.

Back
Top Bottom