BYC Café

I LOVE Holstein milk, to bad I'm Lactose intol
Have you tried goat milk? It is supposed to be easier for lactose intolerant people to digest.

But I'll take mud over snow ANY time.
I don't know. Mud is a huge slippery mess no matter what. Snow can be shoveled, pushed, blown and walked on, sometimes with special shoes. I'd be happy to skip right past mud season.

I asked her what she put in my bottle instead, and she said, "Gin."
You must have been a pretty laid back baby :D

Have you tried goat milk? It is supposed to be easier for lactose intolerant people to digest.

I don't know. Mud is a huge slippery mess no matter what. Snow can be shoveled, pushed, blown and walked on, sometimes with special shoes. I'd be happy to skip right past mud season.

You must have been a pretty laid back baby :D
Mud is horrible especially up here in VT on their roads hahah

Good evening Cafe.
There's a pot of tea on the stove for those who have had enough coffee.
Shame you lost one @Meg-in-MT
The deck looks very posh @DobieLover

Overcast and a bit chilly here today. It spat for a couple of minutes and changed it's mind.
I'll take some tea, thanks! Been drinking tea in the evenings lately and de-crystallized some fresh honey I got from a friend. Very tasty :)

Yeah, it is a bummer. Poor little thing.
PXL_20210304_022544988.jpg

The rest are getting big, quickly!

I have never liked milk to drink. Over cereal was fine. In coffee, sure. To drink straight down? :sick

I asked my mom if I liked milk as a baby or toddler. She said I didn't like milk from a pretty early age. I asked her what she put in my bottle instead, and she said, "Gin." :lau
Milk and cookies!

weird robot GIF

I usually have coffee or espresso with cookies now though

Good evening Cafe.
There's a pot of tea on the stove for those who have had enough coffee.
Shame you lost one @Meg-in-MT
The deck looks very posh @DobieLover

Overcast and a bit chilly here today. It spat for a couple of minutes and changed it's mind.
Thanks for the Tea!

Back
Top Bottom