BYC Café

Good morning, cafe. Thanks for the coffee, Tonya!

Glad you made it through your procedure okay. And enjoyed the show?? I'd have lost consciousness (wow, it took me so long to figure out how to spell that and I pride myself on my spelling abilities...Not today! :th)

How are you feeling now? Any better? I keep hearing the second shot is the one that gets you down. Hopefully it's just a quick blip and you're good to go. Did DH have his second, as well?

My husbands hernia surgery went well and he'll be home tonight! He's been gone since Sunday. The doctor here said he had three, but he ended up only having two. All patched up, a few weeks of no lifting and he's good as new :yesss:

Hope you all have a wonderful day.
I'm still anxiously awaiting the biopsy results from the 7 polyps that were removed.
I feel much better now, thanks.
DH had his second shot Friday with no apparent reaction at all. At least not that he could tell me.
I'm glad your husband's surgery went well! I'd try to keep him from doing heavy lifting longer than a few weeks... good luck with that though.
I'm surprised they've had him since Sunday. DHs had two hernias repaired in an outpatient setting.

I'm still anxiously awaiting the biopsy results from the 7 polyps that were removed.
DH had his second shot Friday with no apparent reaction at all. At least not that he could tell me.
I'm glad your husband's surgery went well! I'd try to keep him from doing heavy lifting longer than a few weeks... good luck with that though.
I'm surprised they've had him since Sunday. DHs had two hernias repaired in an outpatient setting.
I hope with all my heart that they are clear! :fl

The travelling bit is the hardest part. He had to be there Sunday in order to get a covid test on Monday morning, wait two days for test results (which he had Monday afternoon) and the surgery was Wednesday morning. One day to chill and make sure everything is fine and he's on a plane home today. If he'd had it done here, he'd have been in and out, only doing the covid test and waiting at home, instead.

Just a little frame of reference on our hospital here: He had a sliver in his finger that got infected. He went to the hospital with red streaks running up his arm. They sent him home.

He went back later as the streak got closer to the to his shoulder and the next doctor told him he was in trouble. They did an arm block and punctured his lung. He was out for three days.

This is not the place you feel comfortable going for any treatment/procedure, no matter how big or small, and it is well known.

Pfizer. Until about 6 in the morning. I kept trying to get back to sleep. It was exhausting.
I just woke up from a nap in the chair. I feel a little clearer in the head and the body aches are much reduced but I did take 600 mg of Ibuprofen before resting.
Maybe your reaction was increased due to the recent anaesthetic? I hope you are feeling better soon.

My Mom had a similar reaction to the second phizer shot.

Good afternoon Cafer's. Got a few potato's in the ground this morn and trying to make new tubs to plant more. Get better DL. :hugs
I have a chiropractor appointment and then I'm going to visit my "daughter" with Hodgkin's Lymphoma. I'm a little nervous about seeing her; I don't think she's lost her hair (only one chemo treatment so far; next one is Monday), and she has seemed to be very upbeat and positive
Glad she is up in spirits. That is half the battle of recovery.
I got 9 total rats does that mean I have 18 more :he
Yea pretty much.
Glad you made it through your procedure okay. And enjoyed the show?? I'd have lost consciousness (wow, it took me so long to figure out how to spell that and I pride myself on my spelling abilities...Not today! :th)
I hate it when that happens. I used to be excellent at spelling and I read a lot. Now it's regular blanks. (that happens a lot more since the last concussion)
Hope DH is doing well.
I hope with all my heart that they are clear! :fl

The travelling bit is the hardest part. He had to be there Sunday in order to get a covid test on Monday morning, wait two days for test results (which he had Monday afternoon) and the surgery was Wednesday morning. One day to chill and make sure everything is fine and he's on a plane home today. If he'd had it done here, he'd have been in and out, only doing the covid test and waiting at home, instead.

Just a little frame of reference on our hospital here: He had a sliver in his finger that got infected. He went to the hospital with red streaks running up his arm. They sent him home.

He went back later as the streak got closer to the to his shoulder and the next doctor told him he was in trouble. They did an arm block and punctured his lung. He was out for three days.

This is not the place you feel comfortable going for any treatment/procedure, no matter how big or small, and it is well known.
I couldn't handle the travel and I travel for a living. Their are a few hospitals like that here but others are just as close. (I wonder why I got sowed up in the bathroom the last few times it was needed.) I took an extra year to get new glasses because I didn't want to drive an hour and half after having to set up an appt not knowing when I'll be in town.

Back
Top Bottom