BYC Café

Good morning! I've never chatted in this thread but I'm sick and its 4 am here. I woke up and threw up and can't fall asleep now :)
How's everyone else's day going?
Oh dear, I hope you will be better soon.

It is 10.30 in the morning here in Germany, the sun is shining and I am sipping my big mug of coffee while enjoying to watch my Dottie with her two week old chicks.

@EverythingDucks, hello! Sorry you are feeling poorly.

First cup of coffee is down the hatch, starting on the second. I actually had to turn off the fan and put another blanket over me, as I got chilly last night! :ya

I sure wish we could have some of the 3" of rain others are getting. Still VERY dry here.

The air is dryer today, temps will be in the upper 70s, and I won't have any excuse NOT to work my butt off in the garden. Unless the nap siren calls my name and I listen.

I sure wish we could have some of the 3" of rain others are getting. Still VERY dry here.
Same here.

The air is dryer today, temps will be in the upper 70s, and I won't have any excuse NOT to work my butt off in the garden. Unless the nap siren calls my name and I listen.
Make a deal, and hour in the garden before an hours nap. ;)

I too am hoping to get going on yard work, there's a ton. :fl

Make a deal, and hour in the garden before an hours nap.
To be even, it would have to be more like 2-3 hours in the garden. Like my hen Lark, I'm a "lounger" in bed. I like to drift off and doze, and that equates to a longer "nap."

I easily have 2-3 x 2-3 hours worth of garden stuff to do! :D

Like a journey of 1000 miles beginning with a single step, it's the first step that's the hardest. :lau

Back
Top Bottom