BYC Café

Pugsly is pulling a pillow off the sofa now there are two large pillows that match the sofa at the arms ... told him he can loose his at large privilege if he keeps to up .. Like he listens :confused:
Maggie knows the word 'NO' - she just doesn't think it applies to her. Sort of like the Princess.

So. I got a few things at the store, including a pie plate to use for the chicks to dustbathe in. Oh, my do they love that! Once they figured it out, they didn't care that I have built a playpen for them to get out and play with me. Nope, no interest at all!

I'll try it again tomorrow. Maybe it's just one new thing a day.

That was a lot more fun than weeding. Except once I start on digging the weeds, I enjoy that too.

I drank a bottle of Mt Dew. No need for a nap. (Insert butt kicking emoji here.)

I bought some of what called pony cans when beer came in the little cans.. Well this is pepsi, use to buy 24 packs last like 7 days.. Bought a 6 or 8 pack like maybe a year ago still have one
Those little can are so cute!
I am always tempted to buy some but I don't really like pop anymore.
Strictly a seltzer drinker for a good decade or so....well, and coffee, of course.

Well, I put my book down and got up off the couch.<gasp>
Started up the walking mower and ran over the most used paths/areas.
Then got the broody crate set up and it's inhabitant installed,
what a PITA, at least the heat wave is over.
Those activities did not prompt me to keep going....
....but at least I did something, right?
Tomorrow I will have to fully rouse and venture out for chicken chow and a few essential groceries.

Back
Top Bottom