BYC Café

Good morning and much thanks for the coffee! The kitten needed feeding and he let me know it, and now that he is fed, "Loki" returns!
We have a flash flood watch posted again. We only seem to get gully washers when they don't post watches. A bear hanging around got into one of my neighbor's sheds and stole some horse grain. He is such a "duh" sometimes... :rolleyes:
I think splitting firewood is on the list today for me. I hope the tool organizing goes well, DL. Send a table saw this way if you need to get rid of one!
Aart, I hope the garage is not a mess, but it sounds like you are prepared for such a thing happening. Enjoy the day, CAFE!
Stay safe!

Just gotta...
Third place in Greco up in Fargo!

Attachments

• Resized_IMG_2227001001.jpeg
    Resized_IMG_2227001001.jpeg
    272.1 KB · Views: 3
I wish you didn't live so far away, DL. I bet my hubby would love to pick through your stuff. I know he'd find quite a bit.

We have an ideal table to set up a drill press, or, my vote, is an ammo reloading press. It was the base for a good sized enlarger from the photo lab we both worked at. Those are big, heavy, sturdy, because everything has to be ab-so-lute-ly still during a print exposure, which can be several (like 10-20) seconds long.

Back
Top Bottom