BYC Café

Work delay. I just got nailed by wasps. Two fingers on the left hand and one got me on the right forearm.
I took great pleasure in watching them die a slow writhing death.
IMG_20210801_111834074_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210801_111824111_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Broody got some 'yard time', was back in nest an hour later, so back into crate. SMH.
Had that problem with Betty, now with Mellori who is 6 years old and has never been broody before :he

Looks good Someone else asked about the drill press, said they wanted it but I never heard back.
I'll still take it ;)

Astrid has been having visitors.
At least they didn't shove her out of the nest and lay with the future chick eggs.

Nothing fancy, but this is the second time we have a non-homemade meal after the lockdown from last March.
Looks good to me.

Hi everyone, just have the first vaccination yesterday and my left arm feels horrible. Thankfully it's weekend and we went to a bakery for breakfast and coffee.

Nothing fancy, but this is the second time we have a non-homemade meal after the lockdown from last March.

View attachment 2781790
When you get the second one, if you did not get the single dose version, start swinging the arm as soon as possible after the shot. It moves the vaccine out further and reduces the swelling.

DL, I hope the stinging goes away quickly.

Wasp stings can be painful too
After I got stung I ran into the house through the sliding door and accidentally caught the bow of my glasses in the door when I shoved it closed trying to keep the wasps out. I bent it.
I found my AfterBite pen and used it on the stings. It relieved the pain within 5 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom