BYC Café

:lau It is about 4,5 km to the next supermarket, but it is only a small version with limited range of goods, unsmilar to these gigantic ones you have in the U.S.
Just one of your Walmarts is much bigger than our entire village!
OK, not far at all, easy walking distance if necessary. The closest markets to me are 6 miles (or 9.7 km). A bit farther to the bigger stores. Walmart is 11 miles though I rarely go there.

Are the villages in your are all small and close to each other or is there a lot of open land between them? Are they basically farming villages with farmland surrounding the houses?

Your village makes my hometown of Eastport, MI look huge by comparison! :lau
All 245 residents!

OK, not far at all, easy walking distance if necessary. The closest markets to me are 6 miles (or 9.7 km). A bit farther to the bigger stores. Walmart is 11 miles though I rarely go there.

Are the villages in your are all small and close to each other or is there a lot of open land between them? Are they basically farming villages with farmland surrounding the houses?

All 245 residents!
To give you an impression, this is a short video about our county (lowest population densitiy of all counties):

Last edited:
Now, back to the baby Deere. When Dh finally parked the tractor, came in and ate, then it began pouring out, he looked at me and said "You know, now that I have the tractor, I'm not sure I really needed it". "It was awfully expensive just to fulfill something on my want list". :smack
Can you return it...?

Pouring rain here. So I'm going to bake something and putter around the house. Goodness knows it needs a lot of puttering; that's how I clean, usually. Unless there is the threat of company.

DH said this Saturday would be a good time to go get the polycarbonate sheets for the roof over (half of) the run. Wish it were on there right now...

Can you return it...?

Pouring rain here. So I'm going to bake something and putter around the house. Goodness knows it needs a lot of puttering; that's how I clean, usually. Unless there is the threat of company.

DH said this Saturday would be a good time to go get the polycarbonate sheets for the roof over (half of) the run. Wish it were on there right now...
You quoted in from next door at The Old Folks Home.
Are we allowed to do that??

Back
Top Bottom