BYC Café

Good morning and thanks for the coffee! I didn't get much done yesterday, just some paperwork. I was exhausted from working on the lower ranch in the heat from the day before and I guess I needed the rest. Today, though, is another story so the monkey bread is appreciated! DS# and I are going to retrieve a bed and clothes, living necessities from an apartment 1.5 hours away for a friend's son that somehow endoed his car early yesterday morning. I am not sure if he is released from the hospital yet or what. His Mom was very upset and out of sorts, but that is the plan, last I knew. The firewood will be there when I get back... It never ceases to amaze me how quickly life can change so thanks again for the coffee and ENJOY this day even if you are working! Hugs!

Penny, I'm glad your BF is feeling better.
Margie, that's so nice of you are your son to do that for your friend. I agree. Life can change in a heartbeat... or the lack of several.

LF - thanks for the coffee. I didn't get up until 8:30. I did get out of bed and feed the dogs at 4:30 because Skittles was coughing too much and I wanted to get his lasix into him. I'm upping his dose again. He is so spunky and loves going on the hikes and runs and zips around like a young dog I keep forgetting he is 14 and in the early stages of congestive heart failure and renal failure.

DH and I made a promise to eachother that day at the gorge on the Appalachian trail that all 4 of us would come back to Vermont again next autumn for another vacation. I booked it while we were still on vacation. We are going further north next year to Lydon VT and going the first week in October to get more color. I honestly doubt DH will still be good enough to travel and vacation then but that's the plan. :fl

Back
Top Bottom