BYC Café

Gonna try to get the mower off the 'dead' tractor today,
then maybe jack up the front end to find the linkage jam.
I have faith that you will conquer this!
Thanks, this will be another piece of my further education.
The animated show is worth watching. The song, "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch," is a good addition to the story.

Good morning, Cafe! Thanks for the tea, Shad.

Good luck with the pup-sitting, Aart. Our dog is a rescue, half Great Pyrenees, and half red heeler. She doesn't know whether to guard us or herd us. Stubborn, noisy, and a prey drive from hell. I have gone body-surfing a time or two when she saw a squirrel or rabbit on our walks. Not my favorite thing.

31 F and clear today, and we'll be driving up to Flagstaff to renew my military I.D. Also not my favorite, but we gotta do the things, right?

Have a blessed day, everybody.

Here ya go!
Looks like the Doberoodle is the dog equivilent of an Easter Egger, never know what you are going to get!

We have Freya, and in about 8 months when DH retires, we might get another dog.
So you don't have to fight over who gets/has to hold the leash?

Idiots are still letting off fireworks
:mad:
Jerks

Thanks for the coffee and Stolen Shad.
:eek: Someone stole Shad??? He was MIA after Spain kicked out the non EU residents. Gone too long, bring him back whoever stole him!

;)

then maybe jack up the front end to find the linkage jam.
You got this aart, it will get done and be your mower for next year.

Thanks, this will be another piece of my further education.
Dr. Seuss is an easy read and off the wall humorous.
Would you like some Green Eggs and Ham?

Our dog is a rescue, half Great Pyrenees, and half red heeler.
Poor thing must be terribly conflicted. Who was so stupid as to make that cross? Or was someone maybe just not careful to keep their dogs controlled? I'm sure you don't know since it is a rescue.

So you don't have to fight over who gets/has to hold the leash?
That, and so she has a playmate. We've always had just one dog at a time. When we visit friends with dogs, the dogs play and run and have a great time. I'm too old to play like that. :lau

Freya is worshipping the woodstove right now. She loves the heat.

I have faith that you will conquer this!
Thanks! :D

I got the mower off, never had to drag it out from under on grass not have to move it so far on the hand truck, wore me out.
The hydraulic bottle jack I have is juussst the right height to get under the front frame, but jack is not operating. SMH. FML.

Back
Top Bottom