BYC Café

never had to drag it out from under on grass not have to move it so far on the hand truck, wore me out.
I bet. I only have to drag it out in the barn drive bay (uneven thick wood plank floor) and stand it on the back side to clean out the grass and get the blades off. That is PLENTY! Those things are heavy and unwieldy.

but jack is not operating
:( Not something silly like the pressure release screw is loosened so the jack and go down? (I've done that). If that isn't it, maybe it just needs more oil?

Aka: Mud Season.
Last one of 2021 or the first of the 2021-2022 winter/spring season?

as I can't get out a broom or a rake or anything on a stick, without her flinching and cowering.
When I was a kid my dog, from a shelter, was like that. Clearly someone beat her with a broom. She was also deathly afraid of fireworks. Good thing Shad's stupid neighbors didn't live near us.

OMG too funny Shad!

Not something silly like the pressure release screw is loosened so the jack and go down? (I've done that). If that isn't it, maybe it just needs more oil?
Yup, the pressure screw was gunked up, wouldn't turn far enough to hold or release.
Sprayed some WD-40 on it, then chased down a loaner, then decided to buy a new one.
Got back from store with new jack, tried the old one, and it's now working. :gig

I bet. I only have to drag it out in the barn drive bay (uneven thick wood plank floor) and stand it on the back side to clean out the grass and get the blades off. That is PLENTY! Those things are heavy and unwieldy.
Yeppers...and I am feeling it today.
Kinda glad it was too wet out to crawl around with the now working jack,
did get the rear wheels chocked.

Back
Top Bottom