BYC Café

Good afternoon Café!

A fresh pot of coffee is on the counter, help yourselves to it!
Last evening andnight the storm grew to nasty gale-force proportions, even threw my iron garden furniture around and a few trees were blown down for good measure.

But today we awoke to a blue sky and sunshine, yes, the sun still exists, hahaa!:cool:.

Still quite windy, but I had a very long hike with the dogs and they enjoyed it immensely after the shortcomings of the last few days because of the ongoing violent storm.

probably 2 brahma pullets(8mo) are molting evidenced by fewer eggs,
and lots of white feathers all over the poop boards. SMH
Must have been the bedding shock that caused it :lol:

Got back from store with new jack, tried the old one, and it's now working.
Of course! Well, now you have two so you can balance the load.

or if you can't find something, the cure is to buy a new one!
And then find the one you KNEW you had, as soon as you get back from the store.

Has anyone seen my good wire strippers?? I don't have to buy new ones, I have 2 older, not so great, wire strippers. I know where they are.

The day is heading downhill very fast.
Sorry to hear that, any chance it can improve?

Windy as all get out here, supposed to rain in a couple of hours. 43*F now, will be below freezing in the morning and continue dropping to below 20°F Sat morning.

Good afternoon Café!

A fresh pot of coffee is on the counter, help yourselves to it!
Last evening andnight the storm grew to nasty gale-force proportions, even threw my iron garden furniture around and a few trees were blown down for good measure.

But today we awoke to a blue sky and sunshine, yes, the sun still exists, hahaa!:cool:.

Still quite windy, but I had a very long hike with the dogs and they enjoyed it immensely after the shortcomings of the last few days because of the ongoing violent storm.

Must have been the bedding shock that caused it :lol:

That was some strong wind! Glad you have a blue sky and even had a nice hike.

Back
Top Bottom