BYC Café

❤ Wishing you lots of fun and cuddles with her. They grow much too fast.

Good thing you are on the no sugar diet, or else her cake might have turned out miniscule :lol:
Let me tell ya, I was seriously struggling. Freshly baked cake? Fresh batch of buttery frosting? Ee gad.
PXL_20220115_202357922.PORTRAIT.jpg

Good evening Cafe.
I've made a pot of tea. Got to stay awake for a bit yet.
I'm knackered. Moving is hard graft!
On trip 3 with the help of my daughters husband. Finally got everything out of the storage companies warehouse. Need a trip accross England next to collect yet more stuff from my sisters.
There are a few things that need doing at the flat but I won't be complaining. I've been very very lucky in getting this place. It's hard to appreciate just how difficult it is to get anywhere decent to live in much of the UK now without paying unbelieveable amounts of money.
I've looked at places that you couldn't swing a cat in and couldn't keep warm and the landlords wanted £850 to £1000 a week rent!
I'm going to miss living with my daughter and husband even taking into account that basically I've been sleeping on the floor in their storeroom. The husbands mother who's husband recently died has been living here for a while now and my daughter and her husband have been sleeping on their sofa.
I've had some wonderfull support from other family members and friends as I've struggled with one shortsighted piece of government legislation after another.
On top of that I've been trying to sort out the legal mess left in Spain.
Anyway, things must be moving ahead because I've bought a new kettle and coffee pot and that means home right.:cool::D

Glad you've found a place to call home Shad!

Back
Top Bottom