BYC Café

Good morning Cafe. Thanks for the coffee Debby.

The dogs are getting confused about the potty routine.
I can't open the sliding glass doors because they are frozen shut so I put the dogs out through the front door with the blazing front porch lights on, dash around getting their breakfast together and they come running to the frozen shut glass doors and don't understand why I won't let them in! Bella heard me well enough to come running around to the front of the house but not Skittles. I had to open up the bedroom door and yell for him to come down to the other end of the deck to get back in the house in the -1 degree weather.

Good morning Cafe. Thanks for the coffee Debby.

I can't open the sliding glass doors because they are frozen shut so I put the dogs out through the front door with the blazing front porch lights on, dash around getting their breakfast together and they come running to the frozen shut glass doors and don't understand why I won't let them in! Bella heard me well enough to come running around to the front of the house but not Skittles. I had to open up the bedroom door and yell for him to come down to the other end of the deck to get back in the house in the -1 degree weather.

Nothing like starting the day off with confusion and bitter cold temps!

we are off to a wrestling tournament here in a
How did it go this time, Margie? Did he win again?
Anyway, things must be moving ahead because I've bought a new kettle and coffee pot and that means home right.:cool::D
Wishing you lots of good luck 🍀and a good life in your new home, Shad!
Is it near your family or allotments?
Let me tell ya, I was seriously struggling. Freshly baked cake? Fresh batch of buttery frosting? Ee gad.
View attachment 2962084
What a cute idea for a baby birthday cake, Meg! ❤

Dogs, like chickens (and humans) are rather habit oriented.

A balmy 5° here this morning, chooks all moving well tho my fingers and toes weren't after chores.

How did it go this time, Margie? Did he win again?

Wishing you lots of good luck 🍀and a good life in your new home, Shad!
Is it near your family or allotments?

What a cute idea for a baby birthday cake, Meg! ❤
I can't take credit for the idea. That's what Rei wanted. Turned out alright, though! They were a little off kilter, but not awful! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom