BYC Café

:celebrate
Can you still get to your chickens?
I can.:love
I've moved/am moving, further into the city; the other side in fact.
There are some very fast bus services (I've got a bus pass so to ride is free) from the city center out to my daughters.
There is also a quite lovely train ride that leaves a few minutes walk from my new flat to a station just accross the road from my daughters. It runs along the Avon river.
20120523142322Z06CQ-M.jpg

The day started out bitterly cold, but has warmed up to the mid-20s with little wind and some sunshine.

I'll be doing the "post dog dinner dog walk" myself, as DH is watching the football playoffs, and his beloved Steelers will be playing about that time. He has no illusions that they'll win, as they've looked rather mediocre most of the year. So after they're eliminated, it'll be stress-free football. No more dogs in the fight.

Good Evening Cafe! (Almost morning for some)

I made a fresh pot of coffee if any of you are evening caffeine drinkers. We have finally returned to green in the southern coastal area of British Columbia and it's (fingers crossed) feeling a bit like spring!

I started micro-greens in the greenhouse and am on the section jar full of sprouts now. The weeks have been full and I haven't had time to check in on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom