BYC Café

Thanks for the coffee! It is sunny and the snow is melting or will be soon. Lots of ice out there. DS$ has his graduation ceremony today and then we are heading to family's house and cooking up some steaks and veggies for a celebration. Cheaper and less stressful than going to a restaurant with a toddler in tow. We have a court date in front of a judge on Tuesday to review the custody details for our little GS. I am praying that the judge will not let him go back to that Heckhole that he came from and will let him stay with DS@+DW for the rest of his days. My logical "Spock" brain says that there is no way the judge would let him go back there but things don't seem very logical lately on so many levels.
Enjoy the day, Cafe! Lots of moose and bobcat tracks out there!

I took the dogs to the nature preserve on the south end of Broadkill Beach. I couldn't even make it down the sand path to the beach. The sand was so hot it was boiling the soles of my feet. I scooped up Skittles and ran back to the car.
If that had been snow I could have easily made the distance. This heat is horrible! I'm driving out to see Margie!!

Something is burning over there...
IMG_20220523_074024299.jpg

Back
Top Bottom