BYC Café

She's a good looking hen. Who's dad?
Once again, the hen doing the hatching and the mothering is not the biological mother. These eggs are from the Double Silver Laced Barnevelders so and I'm hoping the Double Silver Laced Barnevelder cockerel is the father!
I'm eating her egg for breakfast.

Good morning Cafe. Thanks for the coffee Sour.

I slept in late and I feel much better for it. But the ear is still plugged. I've already got the dogs out before any of us have eaten because it's supposed to get so hot today.
We all baked in the sun yesterday for my niece's graduation.
IMG_20220624_183514788_HDR.jpg

UHG!

Cool here this morning, gonna get up to 90 later, then a cold front moves in with rain followed by a couple cooler days.
One broody done, another still crated.
Wonders who will be next.
I might be nuts, but eggs have dropped off the last few days and there are a few feathers on the boards.

I might be nuts, but eggs have dropped off the last few days and there are a few feathers on the boards.
Same here. I know my half blind girl is molting. All her tail feathers have fallen out and I haven't seen an egg from her in over a week.

Good morning Cafe. Thanks for the coffee Sour.

I slept in late and I feel much better for it. But the ear is still plugged. I've already got the dogs out before any of us have eaten because it's supposed to get so hot today.
View attachment 3162539
I find if i drink alcohol, it helps dry out my ear.

Back
Top Bottom