BYC Café

Excellent!

What an Idiot!:mad:
You should have suggested she go barefoot on the hot pavement!
Several years ago at the Kutztown fair I ran into a worse situation. Young girl with a Newfoundland puppy. Puppy was screaming and rolling on his back because his feet were burning. In response to my warning the girl said, "It's not that hot he's just a baby." I responded" try putting your fat butt on the blacktop and tell me that." She hurried away with her dog.

Good evening Cafe.
It's been a few days of wind and rain here with a couple more to go. Not at all pleasant and I'm bored of it.
Not much is growing as it should in the allotments. There just hasn't been enough sun to give decent yields. Nobodies tomatoes are doing well needless to say.
However, I did pick some rather nice raspberries which I ate with vanilla egg custard for supper.

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready.

Last day of work for me. I'm enjoying it but it's really wearing me down with the ear still plugged and me still coughing. I look forward to sleeping in tomorrow.

The mother/daughter broody duo were just fine this morning. I'm leaving mom in until tomorrow night and her daughter can have a trial parole Saturday night. I'm pretty sure she'll have an early parole violation and have to go back for another sentence though.

I'm planning a little road trip down near Philly and they over the Harrisburg tomorrow to buy the last two major components for the pond. I'll bring DH and we'll have a fine time of it.

Have a great day everyone.

Back
Top Bottom