BYC Café

Could you try and get a picture. While I've seen hens fence fighting it's not a common sight and a pictorial record would be cool.:)
They only did it once. The first morning after I stuck Jody in the crate. And I didn't have my phone with me to record it. Something about her behavior was pissing off Wren.

I'm still not right (in the body before you lot start about my head:p) after my bout of covid which was over two months ago.
Just thought I would mention it to cheer you all up.:oops:
I am not right after having Lyme disease. Idk how long it has been since i got it.

The rain went south of us. I guess I'll be watering the garden again on Friday. Unless it rains on Friday.

Thank goodness Freya is not frightened by fireworks. But also thank goodness there weren't any really close to us. Just muffled booms.

Tomorrow I need to spend a lot of time weeding. The lack of rain didn't slow them down.

I am not right after having Lyme disease. Idk how long it has been since i got it.
There are quite a few illnesses that turn into a long illness. Covid had a lot at one time so it is hard for health care to ignore it seems.

Back
Top Bottom