BYC Café

Probably pissy because he can't breathe.
Initially he was a great little dog, and then they rescued his brother from a bad situation - from then on it was a 'pissing contest'. Otis is now deceased, and hopefully Rocky is back to his good behavior. If not he will spend much of his time here in a crate.

Last edited:
Good morning and thanks for the coffee! Our dogs arrived last night, one good cattle dog and 2 weird Pomeranians. One of them is always sickly and definitely inbred... They were not happy with the weather last night! 75mph winds do not agree with small dogs or banty roosters for that matter. Ours tried to make it back up to the coop from the sheep pen and got tossed into the snow, so he decided to sleep with the other two chickens that live with the sheep. Funny stuff!
I like Sweet Maria's for green coffee beans.
That is about all I know for the day! It is snowing, getting colder, and only 65mph occasionally.

Good morning and thanks for the coffee! Our dogs arrived last night, one good cattle dog and 2 weird Pomeranians. One of them is always sickly and definitely inbred... They were not happy with the weather last night! 75mph winds do not agree with small dogs or banty roosters for that matter. Ours tried to make it back up to the coop from the sheep pen and got tossed into the snow, so he decided to sleep with the other two chickens that live with the sheep. Funny stuff!
I like Sweet Maria's for green coffee beans.
That is about all I know for the day! It is snowing, getting colder, and only 65mph occasionally.
I have a delivery coming from Sweet maria's tomorrow!

They are in Oakland CA and I am in Woodland CA. I would go there to pick the beans up but it is still quite a drive.

do not agree with small dogs or banty roosters for that matter.

I'm generally with you on the small dogs, but it's more about functionality then size. JRTs (if they're from working lines) are just mini versions of large dogs and I absolutely love them. Very few health issues and tough as nails physically.

Skittles is on the move again.
IMG_20221202_131127101.jpg

Back
Top Bottom