BYC Café

Good morning, and thanks for the coffee. I couldn't fine the cookies. Are they hidden?
1685976372038.jpeg

Is this a freezer dryer?
How do you put the eggs on the trays, scramble them first or just break them open onto the tray?
Pics as you process?
It's a dehydrator.
I scrambled them then poured them into the silicone trays that I first placed on the wire racks. I could have fit more than 5 eggs per tray but doing it the way I did means I can bag 2 trays of dehydrated eggs to make one frittata.
I'll take pictures of the next batch during processing and the finished product that is waiting for me to get home and unload it.
I'm in the credit union waiting to lock my mother's accounts.

Last edited:
Yesterday afternoon when I was watering plants I came around the front of the coop and stumbled into about a 2.5 ft long, 1" diameter northern water snake.
DD1 sent a picture a couple of days ago. They had heard something up in the attic, thought maybe it was a squirrel. Picture was of her finacè wearing a respirator with a 6' black rat snake!

Put the AC on for the first time this year.
We nearly got to the point of testing the A/C function of the ductless heat pump that was installed last fall. Nearly, it got to 77F in the house and the A'C is set to 78°F. Then the heat broke and this morning the house was down to 64°F.

she will be charged $1200 rent per month for as long as she remains in residence in moms house.
Damn cheap rent I would say!

Piper trying to bound after big sister
She thinks she is a springbok!

saying that mom should get rid of her because she can't even clean the litter.
And of course CS couldn't POSSIBLY clean the litter box could she?!! I'm sorry you have to deal with her and apparently will continue to have to do so for another year or two.

I'm sorry you have to deal with her and apparently will continue to have to do so for another year or two.
I think I've found a way to really accelerate getting the beneficiary distribution corrected without having to go to court. And it allows her to play the "I didn't do anything wrong card" so she doesn't have to admit what she did.

I spoke with the company that is managing the annuity and was informed that if she sends a letter to them stating that she is revoking the designation and wishes to have the annuity distributed equally between the three of us, it will be done. She will be taken to a notary public to have the letter signed in front of them. I will make copies and send the original to the annuity manager along with the certified copy of mom's death certificate. That will in effect immediately transfer the balance to her and then per the wishes in her letter, split it three ways. We would all then have access to our accounts as soon as the they were created. No waiting for Probate. She could have over half of her inheritance before the end of the month because I would retract my contest on the second annuity and submit the death certificate so it could be distributed.

She'd be a complete idiot not to sign the letter considering the alternative. She desperately wants to get the hell out of NY and have some surgery that she can only get in TX (or so she says - I really don't care). This is her only ticket to getting that done quickly. Otherwise....

Back
Top Bottom