BYC Café

Hey, Shad! I'm doing pretty well, thanks. I just returned from a 5 day trip to Mexico. It was my first trip down there. I had a ball. Lucky for me, I had good people watching after all of my animals. How are you doing? Are you still in the same spot? Do you still have the plot of birds?
Yup, still doing the plot and birds. I'm doing okay after a sicky winter. I caught everything at least once.:lol:
You didn't get put on a bus to New York when you crossed back over the border then.:p

Yup, still doing the plot and birds. I'm doing okay after a sicky winter. I caught everything at least once.:lol:
You didn't get put on a bus to New York when you crossed back over the border then.:p
Oh, no! I hate to hear that. Hopefully, you're done with that business! I got covid over Thanksgiving and, very dramatically, thought I would die. While I clearly made it, it was quite a bummer! Lol.

Thankfully, they let me right back in the country and to my original destination 😅 I had this unsubstantiated fear that I would get stuck in Mexico, having lost my passport or something. But nothing doing. Back without a hitch :lol:

Good afternoon, café. I brought a fresh pot. I promise it hasn't been out at long as I have. I hope everyone is doing well.

I just set a dozen eggs yesterday! I'm terribly excited for them. Isabel brahmas. I used to have dark brahmas, and they were the best grasshopper getters I had. Also, very good mama's. So, fingers crossed for a decent hatch rate.
Good to see you Meg. Good luck with the eggs. Hope you have a 100% hatch rate.

Good morning all, thanks for the coffee almost done the A frame coop for the Silkies. Put an eviction notice on there brooder yesterday, DW didn't find the humor in that LOL.
Freeze dryer came yesterday, can never figure out FedEx. Chatted with them on Friday and said it will be there between noon and four. I called at 4:30 and the automated voice said it will be there at 6:01. I was in the back and here comes FedEx at 5:01?

Good morning and thanks for the coffee!
DIL's BDay dinner was fun. We got to meet her Stepdad and revisit with her Mom and that was good plus GS was having a great time being the center of attention.
Today is a doctor run with my neighbor and she has to have her car checked from a ditch fiasco when she went out shopping for furniture on a day that started out nice but ended with very slick roads and I was home by the woodstove.... :rolleyes:
DL, you have this! Doing something is much better than just hanging out, :hugs!
Shad, Meg, and Sean ! It is a party now! I am glad you all are doing well and spring is coming. Pics please when the chicks hatch, Meg.
Enjoy the day, Cafe!

Back
Top Bottom