BYC Café

Good morning Cafe. Thanks for the coffee.

It's still raining.

Saw the orthopedic doctor yesterday. He is getting authorization to do a nerve block at L5/S1. This does not look like a good time.
Look at the size of that needle! I'm going to freak out.
View attachment 3799129
Well, my neighbour had this procedure done twice and she said that they used anaesthetics at the same time while inserting the needle to inject the cortisone, a mix of both so to speak, and she just felt some kind of pressure but no real pain.

It was done under CT control.

Well, my neighbour had this procedure done twice and she said that they used anaesthetics at the same time while inserting the needle to inject the cortisone, a mix of both so to speak, and she just felt some kind of pressure but no real pain.

It was done under CT control.
The numbing part is what really hurts. And there must be some genetic thing running in my family that requires more time for it to take effect and more drug to get the job done. I HATE needles. This isn't just a dislike. I HATE them!
I've had to have injections in my knees too.

Good morning and thanks for the hot coffee!
DH watched the Magpies snag a rodent. Good birdies!
They are in full laying egg mode. The snows and the winds didn't mess up their nest very much. We did see some reinforcement after the heavy snow but the winds did not bother it.
The bears have been spotted and still waiting on the hummers.

A lot of our daffodils got their stems bent with the snow we got a few weeks ago. Anything that was blooming got their faces smashed into the dirt.

The daff show is less than the spectacular display it usually is here.
They were slow in coming this year and seemed kinda weak, most weren't even out when we got that last snow(which was deeper up by you). They really popped just after the eclipse, but nodded with the last few days of steady but mostly gentle rain.

Back
Top Bottom