BYC Contest - Waterers & Feeders - Win $20 Store Gift Cert. Ended

LRG,
That looks great,but one question.....where is your coop page for that wonderful tractor?

Good question! Built by two engineers, you'd have thought one of them would have written something down!
idunno.gif
But, no... Maybe I'll make a page just showing what it is like. The feeder page was easy since I built it.​

I am having trouble making a page but my feeder system has a boughten feeder but used pullys and a pipe to put it under a roof or the grazing pen.
ba6d0325.jpg

7c8e794e.jpg

4b62196b.jpg

06b51c94.jpg

9fa41b8a.jpg

here is my waterer
a9c4e77f.jpg

Quote:
That was an awesome feeder! I seen your post yesterday and made one in about an hour this morning! Thanks! I had an old plastic one gallon water-based duct sealer bucket, and an old 5 gallon bucket with a crack in the bottom. Worked great and I' m glad to find a use for that old 5 gallon bucket that I was meaning to throw out!

Quote:
Houston, we have a problem!!
wink.png

You have this really terrific field pen and there is no BYC page so we can copy your ideas? (sigh of deep dispair)

Quote:
WOW!!
ep.gif
Can you please, please make a page on your tractor?! Especially the wheel mechanisms that raise the pen for moving!!
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom