BYC Coolest web site ever!

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by azygous, Mar 18, 2012.

1. azygous

azygous Chicken Obsessed

Dec 11, 2009
    Colorado Rockies
    I just have to comment that this new website design is the coolest ever! It has so many useful features, and I'm still discovering new ones! It's all so convenient and easy to use! Terrific job IT!!

1 person likes this.
  2. JiJis hens

JiJis hens Out Of The Brooder

Mar 17, 2012
    I agree. I'm on several other websites that have nothing to do with chickens. And this by far is the most advance. I'm barely getting the hang of it but I love what it has so far.

3. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the nice comments. We work really hard to find the balance between new features and supporting every single member, computer, and browser configuration. These two things (new features / support for all) are usually mutually exclusive.

While we know everything isn't perfect for everyone, we are pretty happy with the overall results and look forward to keep making improvements.

BYC is a living and growing community, and with all our wonderful member's support we'll be able to continue to do amazing things!

4. chicklover16

chicklover16 queen of flirts

Jun 3, 2011
    Em's Dungeon
    absosulutely! BYC is totally the best ever!

5. i love this website! ( i am addicted)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by