BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
i agree you have to post the link...you KNOW you have to share with us hookers! LOL
bestthreadever5cw.gif
attention9ha.gif
01welcome7jb.gif
1.gif
18.gif
Welcome.gif
welcome38gk.gif
2823v2yu.gif

Last edited:
Hey Scoot I feel ya down here in summerfield, with the rain and all and on the way home from the doc's office they said tomorrow will be in the 60's with a nice breeze and same saturday and then sunday we are only going to get up in to the 20's, that sucks!!! to go from 60 to 20 in less then 24 hours.
ep.gif

So I am digging out that window gan to finish, and I am working on more recycled shopping totes, the first one I made I use as a extra clothes and wipes and toys bag for on the go, ya know you have to have all that stuff until the kids are atleast 7 or older. so we all end up with an extra pair of clothes with us just in case.
thumbsup.gif

well blaylee has tonsilitis, and her reflux she had as a baby might be coming back, at least thats what doc says, as she has had the most fowl breath for 3 months now, and just in case we had her teeth checked first, and the the allergies tested and still nothing helped to now we have to get her over the tonsils and then do more reflux testing. OH my poor baby!!!! that scope down the throat test this will be the third time shes had it done and it scares me every time. I will be just worried sick from know until the 28th.

and to top it all off I have a severe sinus infection.
th.gif
So its going to be a wonderful weekend.

well I am off to try to catch up somemore so take care, and I will catch you on the flip side. Maw.

Ok so I am now caught up from the last post on 419 so now all I have to do is go back about 300 pages and catch up from there. LOL!!!! I am going to have to start printing off the hole thread and sit down be the fire and read for about 3 days and I might get my self caught back up in to my old routine! LOL. Chuck the beans sound great, I think I might have to head your way too! LOL!!!.

Ris I found the cutest pattern for a squrrial on ebay, I am watching it, I think it still has 2 days to go and no bids jsut yet I will have to keep my eye on it for you.

Algo I hope you change your mind for the swap. but if not thats ok too I understand all the projects thing as my list is now up to 402 thing that I want to crochet. LOL!!!! I am working on a cottage bag right now, I am making it out of plarn so we will see how that goes. well gals the dh is circling me again, like a shark, he is about to drive me nuts, ya know I would sell him on ebay but I would hate to subject anyone to that! LOL!!!! Good Man he's just bored. well I am out. night gals Maw.

hi everyone im just letting ya know im alive and well
big_smile.png
i have starte to learn how to make some kind of granny square thru the help of youtube hahaha i had to restart a few times to get the hang of it hehehe but its starting to come together
big_smile.png
and im also in the middle of making a lonnnng scarf
big_smile.png
yay !!!! hope all is well
smile.png
wee.gif

Hi Guys!

Thanks Fr.Chuck
thumbsup.gif
I definitely took things a bit easier this afternoon! I got my Christmas boxes shipped, so I feel a weight has been lifted too, so that helped!!

Thanks Rocket... I saw that book at JoAnn's too! I didn't buy that one, but ended up with another book that had nice big color pictures and easy enough looking directions for a newbie.

Quote:
LOL that's what I'm busy making.. a lot of.. quick and easy..
In case you havent found a pattern for them.. they're supposed to be about 50 inches long....Found that after I made about 3 40 inch ones and one 54 inch long one...

Oh and hey Chuck.. um what if my door to get behind,.. doesn't have a lock on it.. and all my chairs are too short to shove under the door knob? (i've checked) lol

edit to add... the animals frown on me hiding in the bathroom (it has a lock!)

Last edited:
Skand thats too funny!!! and all my chairs are too short! LOL!!! I have the same problem, so I trained the 3 yr ole to lay in front of it instead!!! LOL
lau.gif
gig.gif
It sounded like a good idea!!!!!

Long scarfs Hummmmmmmmm that sounds like a good idea. I was going to make most of my family members dog collers and clothes for there dogs but it seems like this year most of the dogs have passed on. SO I had to change my plans. ..... .sor.ry for the ....o.ldds a.nd end.
s .le.tt.ers and dot.
s 003
0000yr0 old Is HElpINg ME To Type.\\LOLOLOLLOLLL
!

Try keeping up reading that! Blaylee says to tell -ya--'--lll ---Ha-ppey- ----------Holidays0 0:0) 000000 well I am off to find a good site for her to play on so tuck in and sleep tight all. Maw.

Quote:
LOL that's what I'm busy making.. a lot of.. quick and easy..
In case you havent found a pattern for them.. they're supposed to be about 50 inches long....Found that after I made about 3 40 inch ones and one 54 inch long one...

Oh and hey Chuck.. um what if my door to get behind,.. doesn't have a lock on it.. and all my chairs are too short to shove under the door knob? (i've checked) lol

edit to add... the animals frown on me hiding in the bathroom (it has a lock!)

Then shove a dresser in front of the door or get a piece of wood long enough to jam between the floor and the knob!
lau.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom