BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Skand, I spit my coffee at the screen with that pic of Hippie Jim on the bike! rotflmao I've got one like that with my dh vacuuming in his undies. It's my ace in the pocket! I keep threatening to make Xmas cards out of it!

Hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Can't wait to see a pic of Garrett, nothing like a fresh one out of the oven!

DH has the day off so we're going to chop a tree before it gets too cold this weekend. They're calling for the low teens, brrrrr!!!

Great day all!

SE, This will be our 5th child unless we have multiples again. We already have twins. It's in my sig line
wink.png
lol.png

sorry for the fly by posting, I have to get the kids out to school.

Hope everyone has a great day!! .....and the ones that are sick, I hope you all have a better day today, and start to kick your illness!

celebrate.gif
Wuhooo good morning yawlll!!!!!!!!!! hehe
So far for my birthday today, I've gotten dishes done, laundry and trash gathered, floors swept and vacuumed. Knock it down, do it up, get it done!
Guess I need to head to the kitchen and make me a happy birthday loaf of bread! hehe

Oh and SE, Thanks for the compliment, but I aint skinny. lol I hide it well.. at 5'9", 180lbs, as they say.. Imma big gurl. lol Just don't make me run, I really hate to jiggle. And the song aint jiggle bells. lmaoooo

Purr, I'm so glad you get to spend time with that adorable grandson. And then, add in time with the newest adorable... awwww. Bet picking up breastmilk is the highlight of your day!
droolin.gif
I don't think nipple confusion will be an issue. It wasn't with mine, they just hate those playtex baggie bottles. Poor Alyssa, her mouth was so tiny,, and I had made the mistake of piercin certain parts, so um size was an issue. lol

When Caydence was born, I didn't do the strepB test, so they had to keep her for an extra day to make sure she didn't get it. I had to go home because of Jim being mr. dripping head (from his staples), he got really badly confused with Alyssa being a typical 2 yr old that didn't understand what was going on. Well in the time of less then 24 hours.. I told the nursery NOT to give her a pacifier, they gave her one. They didn't take her pic in the hosp. UGHHH Now I have to explain why she didn't have a pic until she was 3 months old, which, she was 5 lbs, 6 oz at birth, at 3 months, she was 12 pounds, OF course she looked diff, so it's nowhere near the same.

Last edited:
Purr, good to hear you get to spend time with the grandson and that he is doing better with Mom's milk. Awww.
hugs.gif
. Keep up the good work. Sunday isn't too far, seems like eons, but then there will be a lifetime of joy.

Everyone feel better! Everyone take care!

l5hnewyear.gif
Time for the Secret Santa Police Report
wink.png

1. SE - Mailed and received
2. Maw
3. Athena
4. EastTn/Steph
5. Scoot - Mailed Today
6. Amy
7. Karan
8. No Chicks/Susan
9. Rocket/Shanah - Mailed
10. Guitarists/Angie
11. TB!/Teri
12. Skand/Stephanie
13. Jacie - Mailed and received
14. LC/Kay - Mailed Today
15. NewChickenFam/Jennifer
16. Elcunni/Erin - Mailed

Please email me (my email is by my avatar) and let me know when you mail it out. Thanks so Much! It helps solve the agony of suspense a bit more.
wink.png

Last edited:
Sk
hide.gif
, hope you have a
bday2.gif

Purr, so glad to hear that Garrett is eating better! I know your DD is counting the hours until she can see him again. And I'm also sure it's a huge "sacrifice" for you to have to go deliver his mild & hold him, huh???
wink.png

NCF, Your paranoia is well-founded. My scratchy sore throat from last night has turned into a doosey today, along with chills & a fever. I'm on the couch today, too! I'm going to be so behind at work, I'll never catch up! And this couch is getting so crowded.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY , Skand!!!!! Jim didn't hire you a MAID for your birthday???? You done good, getting all that done already!

Just a suggestion on Okiemommy's babyghan...That Cotton Tots yarn comes in really pretty colors, plus pastels.

I am having a psychosomatic sneezing fit here reading about all the flu around!! Hope everyone feels better soon!

Gotta go, the heat won't come on in the rent house--- I am TRYING to save them money---they want HEAT--whiney, aren't they?????

Nancy

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif
made me laugh out loud for real!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKAND/SCAREY SPICE/SK
hide.gif
!!!!!!!!
love.gif
love.gif

Oh, and Professor Rocket/SS Police...Jacie's was sent and received..Maw got hers

Last edited:
Awww shucks yall.. makin me blush n stuff ...
love.gif

Well I got the crayon off the hallway walls and got the baseboards too.. yayy
OOO I got a new cassorole dish for my own present... think I'll put it to use today. hehe

Off to find something else I've been putting off doing... Unless it's hanging up clothes, I abhore that chore! My philosophy ... enjoy doing the mundane things, cause if you don't enjoy it, it's a chore, and I HATE! DOING CHORES!!!
somad.gif

wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom